- 2019-2023: Postdoctoral fellow, NUI Galway, Ireland
- 2018-2019: Teaching and Research Assistant, Ecole Centrale de Marseille, France
- 2015-2018: Doctoral fellow (thesis), Aix-Marseille University, France
- PhD in Acoustics, Aix-Marseille University, France, 2018
- MSc in Acoustics, Ecole Centrale de Marseille, France, 2015
- MSc in Engineering, Ecole Centrale de Marseille, France, 2015
- Peer-review for various journals
- 2020-*: Member of the Research and Graduate Studies committee, NUI Galway
- 2020-2021: Participation in a successful Athena SWAN bronze award application, NUI Galway
- 2016-2017: PhD student representative, Institute of Mechanics and Acoustics, Marseille
- 2019: Thomas Mitchell Medal of Excellence, Irish Research Council
- 2019: PhD thesis prize, Doctoral School 353, Aix-Marseille University
- 2017: 3rd poster prize, ICNEM ’17 conference
- 2021: Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship (project), European Commission - Principal Investigator
- 2020: Ulysses grant, Irish Research Council - Participant
- 2019: Government of Ireland Postdoctoral Fellowship, Irish Research Council - Principal Investigator
- 2016: SLOWDYN, Défi Inphyniti, French centre for scientific research (CNRS) - Participant
- 2015: Doctoral Fellowship, French ministry of higher education and research - Principal Investigator
Go to full list.
Acoustoelastic analysis of soft viscoelastic solids with application to pre-stressed phononic crystals
H. Berjamin, R. De Pascalis (2022). "Acoustoelastic analysis of soft viscoelastic solids with application to pre-stressed phononic crystals", International Journal of Solids and Structures 241, 111529.
H. Berjamin, S. Chockalingam (2022). "Shear shock formation in incompressible viscoelastic solids", Wave Motion 110, 102899.
H. Berjamin (2021). "Nonlinear plane waves in saturated porous media with incompressible constituents", Proceedings of the Royal Society A 477(2250), 20210086.
H. Berjamin, N. Favrie, B. Lombard, G. Chiavassa (2017). "Nonlinear waves in solids with slow dynamics: an internal-variable model", Proceedings of the Royal Society A 473(2201), 20170024.
Time-domain numerical modeling of brass instruments including nonlinear wave propagation, viscothermal losses, and lips vibration
H. Berjamin, B. Lombard, C. Vergez, E. Cottanceau (2017). "Time-domain numerical modeling of brass instruments including nonlinear wave propagation, viscothermal losses, and lips vibration", Acta Acustica united with Acustica 103(1), 117-131.