- 2019-2023: Postdoctoral fellow, University of Galway, Ireland
- 2018-2019: Teaching and Research Assistant, Ecole Centrale de Marseille, France
- 2015-2018: Doctoral fellow (thesis), Aix-Marseille University, France
- PhD in Acoustics, Aix-Marseille University, France, 2018
- MSc in Acoustics, Ecole Centrale de Marseille, France, 2015
- MSc in Engineering, Ecole Centrale de Marseille, France, 2015
- Peer-review for various journals
- 2020-*: Member of the Research and Graduate Studies committee, University of Galway
- 2020-2021: Participation in a successful Athena SWAN bronze award application, University of Galway
- 2016-2017: PhD student representative, Institute of Mechanics and Acoustics, Marseille
- 2019: Thomas Mitchell Medal of Excellence, Irish Research Council
- 2019: PhD thesis prize, Doctoral School 353, Aix-Marseille University
- 2017: 3rd poster prize, ICNEM ’17 conference
- 2021: Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship (project), European Commission - Principal Investigator
- 2020: Ulysses grant, Irish Research Council - Participant
- 2019: Government of Ireland Postdoctoral Fellowship, Irish Research Council - Principal Investigator
- 2016: SLOWDYN, Défi Inphyniti, French centre for scientific research (CNRS) - Participant
- 2015: Doctoral Fellowship, French ministry of higher education and research - Principal Investigator
Go to full list.
H. Berjamin, M. Destrade, G. Saccomandi (2024). "Singular travelling waves in soft viscoelastic solids of rate type", European Journal of Mechanics - A/Solids 103, 105144.
Acoustoelastic analysis of soft viscoelastic solids with application to pre-stressed phononic crystals
H. Berjamin, R. De Pascalis (2022). "Acoustoelastic analysis of soft viscoelastic solids with application to pre-stressed phononic crystals", International Journal of Solids and Structures 241, 111529.
H. Berjamin (2021). "Nonlinear plane waves in saturated porous media with incompressible constituents", Proceedings of the Royal Society A 477(2250), 20210086.
H. Berjamin, N. Favrie, B. Lombard, G. Chiavassa (2017). "Nonlinear waves in solids with slow dynamics: an internal-variable model", Proceedings of the Royal Society A 473(2201), 20170024.
Time-domain numerical modeling of brass instruments including nonlinear wave propagation, viscothermal losses, and lips vibration
H. Berjamin, B. Lombard, C. Vergez, E. Cottanceau (2017). "Time-domain numerical modeling of brass instruments including nonlinear wave propagation, viscothermal losses, and lips vibration", Acta Acustica united with Acustica 103(1), 117-131.